Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Solace on the apartment front

I think the apartment search has come to an end. I found two people today who were ready to give out their PAN card numbers. They are going to give me a final replay tomorrow, but it does appear that it will be all clear.

Met Harsha today; it was nice. Also found out that Pulkit from HP is big time into AID.

Chiru’s political party was launched last night. It appears to me that the party would die as a whimper. Agreed that Chiru is a really great actor, has a huge fan following, and n excellent social network. However, he is not taking a stand (either good or bad) on any issues of importance.

The Kosi River in Bihar overflowed. Its course changed by 120 Kms and moved east. I am prompted to write to Mr Sarma who had earlier talked to me about connecting rivers. In these kinds of disasters, a project like river linking would be disastrous.

No comments: